Lately I’ve been on line just “window shopping”. I’ve pretty much become obsessed with some items. Every single one of these would be a great staple for the next 6 months.
Here’s what I’m Obsessed With…Fashion September 2012 Edition. Did I mention there’re all under $50?
- Target Mossimo Burgundy Snakeskin Envelope Clutch ($19.99)
- ASOS Swing Dress With Long Sleeves in Red ($43.12)
- Payless Isabel Toledo Women’s Pearl Wedge ($49.99)
- Target Kirna Zabete Full Metallic Jacquered Skirt in Teal ($39.99)
- Sears UK Style by French Connection Women’s Skinny Jeans – Leopard Print ($27.99)
- Target Merona Mackenzie Herringbone Work Tote – Grey ($34.99)
(7a)Worthington Bailey Pointy-Toe Pump – Snakeskin ($35)
(7b) Worthington Bailey Pointy-Toe Pump – Teal Patent ($35)
Sorry but the next 2 are over $50, but under $70. I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself. EC=Extra Credit